- Innovative closed-loop technology. The tester incorporates the latest load cell technology. The test load is applied via a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic measurement and control unit. The result is highly accurate Brinell hardness measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%. The common load overshoot or undershoot as known from traditional dead weight, or open-loop, systems is eliminated. The absence of mechanical weights not only eliminates friction problems but also makes the equipment less sensitive to misalignments caused by vibrations.
- The gross weight of the tester is 50% less than the traditional dead weights type testers.
- Test load selection by keypad and shown on the LCD screen
- Fully automatic test cycles. The Brinell hardness Tester features a fully automatic test cycle, load application, dwell, unloading, is performed fully automatically. This greatly improves reproducibility of test results since operator influence is eliminated.
- Selectable dwell times by screen. The indenter, load, and other test information are shown clearly on the large LCD screen.
- The directions for 0.102F/D2 ratios selecting according to the materials and hardness range can be shown on the screen.
- Equipped with a 20X optical microscope to measure the diameter of Brinell indention.
- Brinell Hardness Calculator(BHC) makes the hardness value calculation easy and convenient.
|Loads：3000kgf (29400N), 1500Kgf (14700N), 1000Kgf (9800N), 750Kgf(7355N),500Kgf (4900N), 250Kgf (2452N), 187.5Kgf (1839N), 125Kgf (1226N),100Kgf (980N), 62.5Kgf(612.9N)|
|Load dwell duration: 2s～99s, can be set and stored|
|Tungsten Carbide Ball indenter: 10mm, 5mm, 2.5mm|
|Measuring range: 3.18HBW~658HBW|
|Magnification of the microscope: 20X|
|Resolution capability of the microscope: 0.005mm|
|Accuracy of Brinell Hardness Value:|
|Hardness Range(HBW)||Error (％)||Repeatability(％)|
|≤ 125||± 3.0||≤ 3.0|
|125 < HBW ≤ 225||± 2.5||≤ 2.5|
|> 225||± 2.0||≤ 20|
|Max measurable height: 430 mm (w/large anvil) 450mm (w/small anvil)|
|Max measurable depth: 200 mm|
|Power supply: 220/110 V, 50/60 Hz, 4A (Convertible)|
|Weight: 205kg (gross) 165kg(net)|
- Load Cell driven system provides precise control of test force application
- Direct digital reading
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- Measuring Range: 3.18-650HBW