The new ZRX-2 portable hardness tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts.
Blazing fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this portable hardness tester is a must have for virtually any work shop.
The ZRX-2 portable hardness tester can perform tests that convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
State of the art, digital portable hardness tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Loaded with useful functions only found on high priced models the ZRX-2 portable hardness tester is clearly setting a new industry standard by being the most accurate, economically priced portable hardness tester on the market today. Fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this unit is a hands down winner whether you are out in the field or in the QC shop.
Example: Tool steel should be close to 1” thick of solid steel (Minimum)
Standard Accessories: Included
- Easy to use keypad operation
- Large LCD display with back light
- USB Data Output
- Automatic hardness conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vickers and Shore
- Battery Indicator
- Large Memory capacity
- Base instrument
- Impact device D
- Calibrated test block
- Data Output Software
- USB Cable
- Custom carry case
- Cleaning brush
- Operation manual
- Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
- Special support rings
- NIST certified test blocks
Special Application Impact Devices
Impact Device D
Universal standard device:
- Accuracy: +/- 4HLD
- Repeatability: +/- 4HLD
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AA alkaline (2)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
- Weight: 245 grams
Use for the majority of hardness testing applications
Impact Device DL
Needle front section
.109” diameter x 1.96” length
Measurements in extremely confined spaces
Impact Device G
Enlarged test tip:
For use on solid heavy components such as; rough castings and forgings.
Impact Device DC
Extremely short impact device
Used for very confined spaces such as holes, cylinders, internal measurements
Impact Device D+15
Slim front section with coil set back.
Hardness measurements in grooves, recessed surface.
Impact Device C
Reduced impact energy
For testing case hardened or thin walled components